Sunnyside Unified School District Superintendent Isquierdo should leave immediately. The district needs new leadership now.
Isquierdo gets his way by being a bully; he governs with fear and intimidation. He does not have the best interests of the district at heart; he is greedy and is only interested in building his own wealth on the backs of the teachers, students, staff, and the taxpayers of Sunnyside.
We deserve better. He showed that he is willing to turn his back on this community when he sees a bigger payday on the horizon. He applied and was rejected by San Antonio; why should Sunnyside be his fallback?Read Full Article
- Gartner Announces Rankings of the 2016 Supply Chain Top 25
- Target tightens supply chain deadlines
- Global SaaS-based supply chain management software industry 2016 market research insights shared in detailed report
- Manufacturers feeling aftershocks in supply chain
- Robust GDP growth masks weak supply chain sector
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February