The Charleston Regional Business Journal’s bimonthly Power Breakfast Series concludes the year with a look at the challenges and opportunities with the Charleston Harbor deepening project, the statewide trucking industry, and how distribution centers serve as hubs of commerce.
Panelists for the event include:
– Jim Newsome, president and CEO, S.C. Ports Authority.
– Rick Todd, president, S.C. Trucking Association.
– LTC John Litz, commander, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Charleston District.
– Van Joyce, vice president of supply chain, Gildan Activewear.
The event will be held from 7:30 to 9 a.m., with networking and breakfast until 8 a.m., at the Charleston Marriott on Lockwood Boulevard.
- Gartner Announces Rankings of the 2016 Supply Chain Top 25
- Target tightens supply chain deadlines
- Global SaaS-based supply chain management software industry 2016 market research insights shared in detailed report
- Manufacturers feeling aftershocks in supply chain
- Robust GDP growth masks weak supply chain sector
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February