Fourteen of the world’s largest automakers pledged to better oversee the actions of their suppliers in the areas of human rights, working conditions, ethics and the environment after agreeing to a set of best practices.
The Automotive Industry Guiding Principles to Enhance Sustainability Performance in the Supply Chain, among other things, stipulate that wages and working conditions adhere to all local laws, mandate a safe and healthy working environment, and ban the use of child or forced labor.
BMW Group, Chrysler Group LLC, Daimler AG, Fiat SpA., Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., Honda Motor Co., Jaguar/Land Rover, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Scania, Toyota Motor Corp., Volkswagen Group, Volvo Cars and Volvo Group all agreed to follow the guidelines, which were created with the help of two associations that help companies with corporate responsibility matters, AIAG and the European Business Network for Corporate Social Responsibility. The individual auto companies may set standards that exceed those in the guidelines, which will serve as the minimum level of expectations for suppliers and subcontractors.
This medicament produces very disagreeable side effects when combined with alcohol in the body. Undoubtedly most famous is Viagra. When you get drugs like Buy Levitra online you have to mind about Buy generic levirta online. Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified according of it's active ingredient. In our generation more than half of men aged over 50 reported some degree of erectile difficulties. Sexual problems generally signal serious problems: low libido or erectile disfunction may hide a dangerous health problem such as heart trouble. Why it happen? How common is erectile dysfunction?
- Gartner Announces Rankings of the 2016 Supply Chain Top 25
- Target tightens supply chain deadlines
- Global SaaS-based supply chain management software industry 2016 market research insights shared in detailed report
- Manufacturers feeling aftershocks in supply chain
- Robust GDP growth masks weak supply chain sector
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February