The United States economic figures underscore a modestly growing economy with sustained job growth. Although jobless claims in the country climbed by 11,000 to 276,000 in late March compared to consensus estimates of 268,000, hiring, according to government stats, should remain healthy for some time as it has been for the past five years.
While the numbers are not especially robust, the U.S. economy continues to grow as well. Most recently, gross domestic product (GDP) figures were revised higher than previously estimated for the Q4 to 1.4 per cent, while other key economic data point up a U.S.
The skills supply chain must change as software eats the world
Gartner Announces Rankings of the 2016 Supply Chain Top 25
- Solar City cuts manufacturing job expectations
- The myth of manufacturing jobs Ladder to the middle class? Livable wage? Think again
Target tightens supply chain deadlines
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February