Looking to improve, update and accelerate its supply chain system for a sharper competitive edge, Target Corp. has put its vendors on notice.
The discount chain issued a memo to more than 200 of its suppliers this week officially alerting them about a new policy, according to reports from several news agencies.
Effective May 30, companies will be fined up to $10,000 for late delivery of product, inaccuracies in product and/or other infractions.
This move comes on the heels of similar efforts by Walmart and Amazon – both of them key competitors of Target.
This medicament produces very disagreeable side effects when combined with alcohol in the body. Undoubtedly most famous is Viagra. When you get drugs like Buy Levitra online you have to keep in mind about Buy generic levirta online. Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified according of it's active ingredient. In our generation more than half of men aged over 50 reported some degree of erectile difficulties. Sexual problems generally signal serious problems: low libido or erectile dysfunction may hide a dangerous health problem such as heart trouble. Why it happen? How common is erectile disfunction?
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February