Jess Kraus, CEO of Source Intelligence, considered a leading expert on environmental and sustainability data management, will provide international sustainability executives and managers with the latest insights and trends about one of the biggest challenges facing companies today: The quest to increasing supply chain transparency.
Kraus will be among the prominent featured speakers at the Sustainable Brands conference in San Diego. Kraus is part of a panel on Wednesday, June 8, that will track the evolution of new tools to help brands reach new levels of visibility with their global supply chains.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February