Staying connected has never been easier. The internet has changed the way we lead our lives. Manufacturing is no exception.
Manufacturers are being impelled to adopt internet and digital technologies, the Industrial Internet-led Revolution. All this at a speed and scale that is unimaginable yet inevitable.
This digital transformation will have massive impacts on both low-cost and high-cost countries and affect local and global manufacturing value chain.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February