An interview with Zou Yin, the low-key chief executive officer of DHL Supply Chain China, is a rare event. He does not grant many these days. Only those executives who are on the lookout for a new job readily offer media interviews, he jokes.
He is energetic, handsome, and shy, like people of his ilk from East China. His quick responses to questions suggest Zou's understanding of the logistics business is deep, and that he is very confident about its future prospects.
Last modified onMonday, 25 April 2016 03:11
- Supply Chain News: DHL Leading the Charge to Bring Smart Glasses to the DC with Expansion of its Pilot Program
- Top 50 U.S. and Global 3PLs 2016: Technology Now the Key Differentiator
- Logistics grows 24% annually
Johnson Controls, XPO, Caterpillar, CEVA and More Share Thoughts on Biggest Logistics & Supply Chain Challenges for 2016
- UK competitor acquires logistics company
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February