Stocks of Indian pharmaceutical companies have taken a knock over the last year and this is reflected in the poor run of the S&P BSE Healthcare Index. While its defensive cousins such as FMCG and information technology indices closed with flat one-year returns, the healthcare index moved in line with the broad-based Sensex and Nifty to close with losses of around 4 per cent.
This poor performance is in sharp contrast to the performance of these stocks between May 2014 and May 2015.
Last modified onSunday, 15 May 2016 22:06
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February