The logistics sector has enjoyed annual growth rate of 24 per cent in recent years, Đỗ Xuân Quang, VLA deputy chairman said at a conference held in HCM City yesterday to introduce the TILOG-LOGISTIX 2016 exhibition.
Recently, the Government has added several institutions to promote logistics development, more investment in ports, highways and airports as well as electronic customs.
- Top 50 U.S. and Global 3PLs 2016: Technology Now the Key Differentiator
Johnson Controls, XPO, Caterpillar, CEVA and More Share Thoughts on Biggest Logistics & Supply Chain Challenges for 2016
- UK competitor acquires logistics company
- DHL aims to make logistics hot for top talent
- Chinese, U.S. rail firms eye Mexico as reforms loom -lawmaker
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February