Vendors include ZTE, Vivo and GiONEE while supply chain makers include touch panel makers Truly Opto-electronics and Jiangxi Holitech Technology, the sources said.
Tight supply is mainly because panel makers have reduced production of smartphone-use panels due to too low prices, the sources indicated.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February