Henniges Automotive Holdings, Inc., a leading global supplier of highly engineered sealing and anti-vibration components for the automotive market, is excited to announce, that it is opening a plant in Prudnik, Poland. This strategic positioning is part of Henniges' continued efforts to expand the company's global footprint.
"The Prudnik plant will allow us to be more competitive in the region," said Boris Gavric, Global Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "At the same time, it provides us with an opportunity to invest in a small town that industry has abandoned." The plant expects to add more than 500 team members over the next five years.
- Growth in garment sector hinges on transparency in supply chain: Dutch minister
The Key Challenge To Tesla’s Growth
European home improvement retailer Weldom builds omni-channel commerce platform with Manhattan Associates
China looks to Europe for supply chain improvements
- After Apple, Modi Now Woos Tesla To Make The World's Best Electric Cars In India
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February