Thomas R. Cutler announced the proprietary Manufacturing Media Consortium met in Washington DC on December 9th. Thomas R. Cutler founded the organization seventeen years ago. Cutler led the meeting to identify 2017 manufacturing Over 240 members of the Manufacturing Media Consortium attended the meeting.
The professional organization includes journalists, editors, economists, and other industrial leaders worldwide. Members write about trends, data, case studies, and profiles, in the manufacturing, industrial, and distribution sectors. Cutler works with thousands of media outlets to expand manufacturing media coverage.
Cutler is ranked as the leading manufacturing journalist worldwide and a contributing editor for hundreds of publications annually.
Last modified onTuesday, 13 December 2016 02:06
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February