Hyduke Energy Services Inc. (TSX:HYD.TO - News), announced today the following changes to its Board of Directors and its Management Team.
Hyduke has commenced a restructuring of the company that includes changes to the Board of Directors, changes to the Management Team and changes to our business operations. These changes are undertaken with the objective of strengthening our strategic focus at the Board level and to strengthen the decision making at the operational level.
Hyduke is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Patrick F. Ross and Mr. Doug Bachman to its Board of Directors effective immediately.
Patrick F. Ross is a private equity investor and is currently Board Chair of Steeplejack / Westcor, a construction services company. Additionally, Mr. Ross is also an Affiliate Partner at Lindsay Goldberg, a private equity group with $10 billion in closed funds, specializing in portfolio companies requiring $100 million to $500 million in equity. Mr. Ross has extensive experience as a board member, executive management and shareholder in several successful engineering and construction related companies and as a principal partner in Polar Capital, a private equity firm focusing on value growth and turnaround situations.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February