China's official purchasing managers index for manufacturing has dropped into contraction territory, while the Caixin PMI survey showed an upturn in operating conditions in this sector.
Analysts said that despite the divergence, the Chinese economy has shown signs of stabilizing.
The official manufacturing PMI, released on Monday by the National Bureau of Statistics and the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing, fell to 49.9 in July, compared with 50 in June and 50.1 in May.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February