Editor’s Note: Every year, 40 or so students in the MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics’ (MIT CTL) Master of Supply Chain Management (SCM) program complete one-year thesis research projects.
The students are early-career business professionals from multiple countries with 2 to 10 years of experience in the industry. The research projects are sponsored by and carried out in collaboration with multinational corporations. Joint teams of company people, MIT SCM students, and MIT CTL faculty work on real-world problems chosen by the sponsoring companies. In this series we summarize a selection of the latest SCM research.
- Birst Networked BI, Analytics Enable the Digital Supply Chain
- Why Apple Likes Its Inventory Lean and Mean
- Boost bottom line with supply chain analytics
- Accenture to Acquire OPS Rules to Expand Its Machine Learning and Operations Analytics Capabilities that Help Deliver Data-Driven Transformation
- Seegrid Subway Platform Displays to Supervisor Product Profiled in Supply Chain Brain
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February