Birst, announced unique collaboration and real-time capabilities of its Networked BI & Analytics platform, which enable customers to create digital supply chains. With visibility and analytics up and down the supply chain, enterprises have achieved 99 percent on-time fulfillment while improving inventory turns.
They also have maximized profits with reduced costs and improved planning.Birst Networked BI supports collaboration – with internal business processes, as well as external customers and suppliers – on transparently governed data.
Last modified onMonday, 15 August 2016 02:14
- The Impact of Predictive Analytics on Spare Parts Inventory Planning
- Boost bottom line with supply chain analytics
- Accenture to Acquire OPS Rules to Expand Its Machine Learning and Operations Analytics Capabilities that Help Deliver Data-Driven Transformation
- Seegrid Subway Platform Displays to Supervisor Product Profiled in Supply Chain Brain
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February