With Apple’s big event today we thought it would be appropriate to offer some insights into Apples manufacturing practices. It’s always been an amazing idea to think one of the world’s largest manufacturers, doesn’t handle their own manufacturing.
It is important to remember that all of the software, design and marketing is done in house at Apple facilities here in the U.S., but many of the components are manufactured all over the world. Even more surprisingly is the fact that Apple labels their products ‘Made in China’ but you may be taken back by how much is actually manufactured here in the United States.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February