Consumers are hungry for greater transparency - especially when it comes to fish. A recent study found that more than half of consumers are willing to pay more for certified sustainable seafood products. Yet, the industry’s complicated global supply chains have made traceability a challenge and have allowed forced labor to thrive. Luckily, certification programs such as that of the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) have proven to have accurate, robust practices in place, and emerging technologies can help the rest of the industry get on board.
British technology company Provenance has completed a pilot project demonstrating how blockchain technology can be used to track fish from sea to consumer, signifying a major step towards transparent, traceable and sustainable fishing practices.
This medicament produces very disagreeable side effects when combined with alcohol in the body. Undoubtedly most famous is Viagra. When you get drugs like Buy Levitra online you have to keep in mind about Buy generic levirta online. Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified according of it's active ingredient. In our generation more than half of men aged over 50 reported some degree of erectile difficulties. Sexual problems generally signal serious problems: low libido or erectile dysfunction may hide a dangerous health problem such as heart trouble. Why it happen? How common is erectile dysfunction?
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February