The supply chain is in the midst of a digital disruption, with new technology and tools promising to add efficiency and enhance accuracy. But for companies that fail to ride the wave of digital supply chain disruption, the results can be catastrophic.
Eventually, legacy systems and processes will be obsolete, and clinging to those traditional methods will ultimately allow your competitors to capture more market share. One of the key factors in digital supply chain disruption is enhanced collaboration. Not only does collaboration play a role in supply chain disruption, but it’s also fueled by some of the same technological advances that are driving supply chain disruption overall.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February