The Digital Supply Chain initiative (DSCi), a new line of research conducted by the Center for Global Enterprise (CGE) in partnership with CREATe.org, today announced the publication of their new white paper, Digital Supply Chains: A Frontside Flip, a report designed to provide practical steps that companies can take today to prepare for the digital supply chain of the future.
The paper presents evidence from 24 top executives running the world's largest supply chains. These industry leaders believe enterprise supply chains could be the most important transformation for companies over the next five years.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February