The alliance will enable Mastercard’s members to offer their B2B clients the ability to make cross-border supplier payments using their existing Mastercard debit and credit cards.
Clive Isenberg, chief executive of Octet, says Octet users will benefit from the integration of Mastercard’s “cutting edge payment offerings”, such as the Mastercard Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) and the configurable Virtual Card Number (VCN) feature, on the Octet platform.
The alliance with Octet and with Mastercard, at the heart of B2B commerce, enables global suppliers to be reimbursed by domestic buyers within the same business day.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February