BMO analyst Tim Long is diving in on two of the tech world’s biggest players, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) and QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM), after meeting with various companies across the technology supply chain in Asia. The tour spanned from Taiwan to Hong Kong to South Korea, and Long has emerged increasingly bullish on AAPL, and though still sidelined on QCOM, he underscores fresh optimism for the long-term.
According to TipRanks, which measures analysts’ and bloggers’ success rate based on how their calls perform, four-star analyst Tim Long is ranked #575 out of 4,279 analysts.
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February