CALGARY - Canada is heading for a severe trucker shortage and the Conference Board of Canada says Alberta could be hit particularly hard.
A study by the board says the driver shortage will threaten the country's supply chain and the entire economy.
David Bradley, president of the Canadian Trucking Alliance, says many current drivers are set to retire and there are not a lot of candidates waiting in the wings.
He adds a trucker shortage would be bad for consumers, considering almost all goods are shipped in Canada by big rigs.
The study says that Canada could experience a shortage of about 30,000 truck drivers by 2020.
This cure produces very disagreeable side effects when combined with alcohol in the body. Undoubtedly most famous is Viagra. When you get drugs like Buy Levitra online you have to think about Buy generic levirta online. Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified according of it's active ingredient. In our generation more than half of men aged over 50 reported some degree of erectile difficulties. Sexual problems generally signal serious problems: low libido or erectile dysfunction may hide a dangerous soundness problem such as heart trouble. Why it happen? How common is erectile dysfunction?
- Gartner Announces Rankings of the 2016 Supply Chain Top 25
- Target tightens supply chain deadlines
- Global SaaS-based supply chain management software industry 2016 market research insights shared in detailed report
- Manufacturers feeling aftershocks in supply chain
- Robust GDP growth masks weak supply chain sector
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February