U.S. and Chinese rail companies have expressed interest in the Mexican rail freight market if a bill that seeks to open up the sector to more companies is approved, the head of the lower house of Congress' transport commission said on Tuesday.
Earlier this month, Mexico's lower chamber overwhelmingly approved a reform of the rail freight law which would open up a sector controlled almost entirely by two concession-holders: Grupo Mexico's Ferromex and Ferrosur railroads, and Kansas City Southern de Mexico.
Under the terms of the bill, which still has to be approved by the Senate, these concession-holders would be forced to share their lines or risk losing them. They would also have to publish prices they charge customers for interconnections with routes owned by other companies.
This cure produces very disagreeable side effects when combined with alcohol in the body. Undoubtedly most famous is Viagra. When you get drugs like Buy Levitra online you have to keep in mind about Buy generic levirta online. Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified according of it's active ingredient. In our generation more than half of men aged over 50 reported some degree of erectile difficulties. Sexual problems generally signal serious problems: low libido or erectile dysfunction may hide a dangerous soundness problem such as heart trouble. Why it happen? How common is erectile dysfunction?
- Supply Chain News: DHL Leading the Charge to Bring Smart Glasses to the DC with Expansion of its Pilot Program
- Korea to foster service industry as new growth engine
3PLs Driving Industry Change
- Scottish companies report rise in new business
- Top 50 U.S. and Global 3PLs 2016: Technology Now the Key Differentiator
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February