A dedicated committee of volunteers from the shipping industry are working hard to deliver an event that promises to raise much needed funds for the volunteer-based charity Coastguard Northern Region.
The Great New Zealand Shipping Ball, the premier event on the marine industry calendar, will take place on Friday 27 June at Shed 10 in Auckland.
- Hanjin Steers Stranded Ships to Singapore, Hamburg
Global Supply Chain News: Hanjin Bankruptcy Causes Global Logistics Turmoil, and Ends Mirage that Struggling Container Line Won't Go Under
- Eliot Cutler talks transportation in first campaign policy rollout
- Inland Hires Avison Young as Agent for Distribution Building
- BlackRock Joins Investors in Flagging Barrier Reef Eco-Risks
- Sustainable agri value chains: Lessons for the private sector
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Enhances Supply Chain Visibility
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in the pursuit of 'human enhancement'
- RILA Supply Chain Conference coming in February